The course has a limited number of students (70 plus 15 reserved to non-EU students plus 5 reserved to Marco Polo Project).
The selection is based on the score obtained in one of the following tests: SAT; GMAT; TOLC-E.
All the above mentioned test have similar structures and include sections on mathematics, logic, reading and comprehension.
The test must be done before completing the application and the score obtained must be included to the application.
- Applications can be submitted by students holding a secondary school qualification or that are going to achieve one before the closing date for enrollment (5 September 2019).
- Admitted non-graduate applicant can enroll only after the secondary school qualification.
- If the foreign student will graduate after the deadline for the submission of the visa application for study purposes, she/he can receive a statement in which admission committee of MBE declares that at this time she/he is eligible for the admission, which will be bound to obtaining a secondary school qualification
|Bando di concorso 2019/2020 (Italiano)|
|Call for applications 2019/2020 (English)|
Online applications on the dedicated online portal only will be considered.
Candidates are also required to register their personal data on the web portal www.studenti.unipi.it.
At the end of procedure, the system will assign an username and a password. For further information or help please contact email@example.com.
- Further information on the SAT test, including where and when you can take the test, can be found here (link: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat)
- Further information on the GMAT test, including where and when you can take the test, can be found here (link: https://www.mba.com/global/the-gmat-exam.aspx)
- Further information on the TOLC-E test, including where and when you can take the test, can be found here (link: http://www.cisiaonline.it/englishtolc/).
- The TOLC-E can be taken in English (http://www.cisiaonline.it/englishtolc/) or in Italian (link: http://www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-tolc-economia/home-tolc-economia/) with the addition of the English Section.
- Please note that TOLC-E (in English or in Italian) is available only in Italy.
Structure and syllabus of the Test:
The topics covered in the TOLC-E (English) are available on the following link https://www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-english-tolc-economia/structure-and-syllabus/
The topics covered in the TOLC-E (Italian) are available on the following link https://www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-tolc-economia/la-prova-line-2/
The Welcome International Students! (WIS!) Enrolment office is at via Buonarroti n. 4, building ‘E’, room PS1 -Pisa
For enrolment enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or arrange an appointment to the International Office at Lungarno Pacinotti, 44 Pisa
(Thursday afternoons only).
For didactic enquiries please contact email@example.com
-If you are in Italy you can call our toll free number 800 018600 available every day of the week (8am-9pm)