Before starting with the application procedure, please make sure you have the admission requirements in order to apply to the Bachelor’s degree in Management for Business and Economics for the academic year 2023/2024.
Applicants are required to submit application online only at “portale Alice” by 12.00 AM of each application deadline, following the instructions provided on Matricolandosi website in the section “How to sign up to the admission test“.
In order to sign up:
- you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale);
- you will be asked to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph;
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test” and follow the procedure in your personal area;
- remember to insert the final grade of the High School Diploma (from the menu at the top right choose “Degrees/Qualification“) by the deadline.
- upload (mandatory!) the ENGLISH TOLC-E/TOLC-E/SAT/GMAT/ACT certification by 00.00 AM of the session deadline day, on pain of being excluded by the ranking;
- upload (optional) the eventual English Language certification (B2, C1, C2 or further level) by 00.00 AM of the session deadline. If not uploaded, the certification will not be assessed;
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available.
After the application submission, the system will send a receipt marked by a unique serial number, which is the only document proving the accurate completion of registration; in the event of a dispute, only candidates that can supply the receipt are allowed to participate
Online applications on Alice portal will only be considered.
No applications will be accepted after the deadlines.
The Welcome International Students! (WIS!) Enrolment office is at Piazza Torricelli 4 -56126 Pisa
For enrolment enquiries please e-mail to: email@example.com Tel. +39 050 221207
For didactic enquiries please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +39 050 2216469