Before starting with the application procedure, please make sure you have the admission requirements in order to apply to the Bachelor’s degree in Management for Business and Economics for the academic year 2022/2023.
The application procedure to MBE for the a.y. 2022/23 is:
- Firstly submit application online on Alice Portal by 12.00 AM of each application deadline, following the instructions provided on Matricolandosi website in the section “How to sign up to the admission test“.
For registration you will be asked:
- your fiscal code;
- you will need to upload a copy of an identity document and a passport photo;
- in your personal area, from the menu at the top right, choose “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”.
- at the end of the registration, a receipt will be available.
- remember to insert the final grade of the High School Diploma (from the menu at the top right choose “Degrees/Qualification“) by the deadline.
2. Then register your personal data on Apply portal by 00.00 AM of each session deadline, select the Bachelor’s Degree in Management for Business and Economics from the box “Social Science” and upload the following documentation:
- (mandatory!) the ENGLISH TOLC-E/TOLC-E/SAT/GMAT/ACT certification by 00.00 AM of the session deadline day, on pain of being excluded by the ranking;
- (optional) the eventual English Language certification (B2, C1, C2 or further level) by 00.00 AM of the session deadline. If not uploaded, the certification will not be assessed.
If the application is not submitted as for point 1, the registration as for point 2 is not allowed.
Online applications on the reserved online portal will only be considered.
No applications will be accepted after the deadlines.
The Welcome International Students! (WIS!) Enrolment office is at Piazza Torricelli 4 -56126 Pisa
For enrolment enquiries please e-mail to: email@example.com Tel. +39 050 221207
For didactic enquiries please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +39 050 2216469