Non-EU Citizens residing abroad applying for a student VISA
SELECTION BY TEST IN PRESENCE or ONLINE – TIMELINE
|SESSION||PLACES AVAILABLE*||APPLICATION OPENING||APPLICATION DEADLINE||RANKING LIST PUBBLICATION||PLACE ACCEPTANCE|
|First||15||5th Febraury 2021||12th March 2021 h.12.00 a.m.||19th March 2021||2nd April 2021|
|Second||5||16th April 2021||18th June 2021 h.12.00 a.m.||25th June 2021||2nd July 2021|
After the first session, 7 places have been allocated, leaving 13 places available
EU and EU-equated citizens
SELECTION BY TEST IN PRESENCE – TIMELINE
|PLACES AVAILABLE*||APPLICATION OPENING||APPLICATION DEADLINE||RANKING LIST PUBBLICATION||PLACE ACCEPTANCE|
|60 on 70||16th April 2021||19th July 2021 |
h 12.00 a.m. (extendend)
|23rd July 2021 (extended)||28th July 2021 (extended)|
SELECTION BY INTERVIEW
|PLACES AVAILABLE*||APPLICATION OPENING||APPLICATION DEADLINE||ADMITTED LIST PUBBLICATION||INTERVIEWS||RANKING LIST PUBBLICATION|
|10 on 70||2nd August 2021||30th August 2021 h. 12.00 a.m.||3rd September 2021||from 6th to 10th September 2021||14th September 2021|
In addition to the 10 places available for the selection by interview, there will be available any places not allocated with the selection by test in presence of 60 places. The final number of places available for the category of EU and EU-equated citizens will be published on 30th July 2021 at https://matricolandosi.unipi.it/management-for-business-and-economics/
FINAL RANKING LIST BY TEST
Candidates with no TOLC-E with the English Language Section or no ENGLISH TOLC-E or no SAT/GMAT/ACT test will not be admitted to the ranking.
For the assessment of candidates, the Admission Committee can assign up to 46 points as
- up to 36 points depending on the score obtained in the ENGLISH TOLC-E or in the logic, text comprehension and mathematics sections of the TOLC-E with the English Language Section or in the SAT/GMAT/ ACT test corresponding;
- up to 5 points for the certificate of English language knowledge, only if awarded during the year preceding the date of application submission and among the followings:
- Cambridge assessment English B2 (FCE), minimum score 174
- Cambridge assessment English C1 (CAE), minimum score 174
- Cambridge assessment English C2 (CPE), minimum score 174
- Cambridge assessment English BEC Higher, minimum score 174
- Cambridge assessment English BEC Vantage, minimum score 174
- IELTS Academic, minimum score 6.5
- TOEFL IBT, minimum score 89
3. up to 5 points for those have taken Mathematics Exams (Basic Mathematic models) and of Economics (Principles of Economics and Management) with the vote equal to or greater than 27/30 as part of the Foundation Course program provided from the University of Pisa.
The youngest candidate shall prevail in the event of equal rankings.
FINAL RANKING LIST BY INTERVIEW
Selection will be by an interview only, using the Microsoft Teams software. The number of candidates admitted to the interview will be equal to twice the number of places available. Candidates will be admitted to the interview on the basis of the order of their applications.
The interviews will take place in English and will last 15 minutes, during which basic knowledge (logic, text comprehension and mathematics) and the candidate’s level of English language skills will be assessed.
For the assessment of candidates, the Admission Committee can assign up to 60 points as
- up to 30 points for basic knowledge (logic, text comprehension, mathematics);
- up to 30 points for knowledge of the English language.
Candidates who participate in the interviews must obtain a score of at least 18 in both the basic knowledge and English language sections in order to be included in the final ranking list.