Non-EU Citizens residing abroad applying for a student VISA
|SESSION||PLACES AVAILABLE||APPLICATION OPENING||APPLICATION DEADLINE||RANKING LIST PUBBLICATION|
EU and EU-equated citizens
|SESSION||PLACES AVAILABLE||APPLICATION OPENING ||APPLICATION DEADLINE ||RANKING LIST PUBBLICATION |
FINAL RANKING LIST
Candidates with no TOLC-E with the English Language Section or no ENGLISH TOLC-E or no SAT/GMAT/ACT test will not be admitted to the ranking. Only the tests done from January 2022 are valid.
For the assessment of candidates, the Admission Committee can assign up to 46 points as follows:
- up to 36 points depending on the score obtained in the ENGLISH TOLC-E or in the logic, text comprehension and mathematics sections of the TOLC-E with the English Language Section or in the SAT/GMAT/ ACT test corresponding;
- 5 points for those have taken Economics Exam (Principles of Economics and Management) with the vote equal to or greater than 27/30 as part of the Foundation Course program provided from the University of Pisa;
- up to 5 points for the certificate of English language knowledge, only if awarded from January 2020 and among the followings:
- Cambridge assessment English B2 (FCE), minimum score 174;
- Cambridge assessment English C1 (CAE), minimum score 174;
- Cambridge assessment English C2 (CPE), minimum score 180;
- Cambridge assessment English BEC Higher, minimum score 174;
- Cambridge assessment English BEC Vantage, minimum score 180;
- IELTS Academic, minimum score 6.0;
- TOEFL IBT, minimum score 90.
The youngest candidate shall prevail in the event of equal rankings.